It’s that time of year, when Passports With Purpose conducts the annual fundraiser organized by travel bloggers that raises money for deserving non-profits throughout the world. It’s a wonderful way to give back to the places we, as travelers, visit.
In my last post, I shared the story of how I found the room to read on the floor of an orphanage in Calcutta, with children climbing all over my lap to stare at the words on the pages and listen to my voice. I realized right then and there just how powerful the gift of reading can be, and I hope that you will take just a moment to share in my reading with purpose.
Read it? Good. Now you’re set with inspiration to help make a difference, too. And that means, it’s time to talk prizes!
5-Day Tournament of Roses Parade and Los Angeles Tour
Tour Includes (for 2 people)
- 4 nights accommodations based on twin/double occupancy in a luxurious Los Angeles Airport area hotel.
- Rose Parade viewing from reserved Grand Stand seats, complimentary YMT seat cushion & an official Rose Parade program.
- Exclusive evening of behind the scenes float viewing at the Pasadena Rosemont Pavilion.
- Los Angeles City tour including Beverly Hills, Mann’s Chinese Theatre, & the home of the Academy Awards, the Kodak Theatre.
- The service of a professionally trained and accredited tour driver/guide who is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Baggage handling for one 50-lb. bag p/p.
- Taxes and Fees of $149 per/person.
Tour Dates: December 30, 2011 – January 3, 2012 OR December 29, 2012 – January 2, 2013
Tour starts and ends in Los Angeles, California
So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to Passports With Purpose Donation Page to make your $10 donation via paypal and enter to win before midnight, December 16, 2011. Winners will be announced on December 23, 2011. Good luck!